Friday, September 5, 2008

Did you know...

(I was tagged by Libby on this one)
-My favorite color is red and blue (Red Sox, I guess)
-My favorite dessert is ice cream.
-My favorite Sunday CD is... Probably one that I've burned with a bunch of different songs on it.
-My favorite anytime CD right now is... Again, one that I've burned. I like variety.
-My favorite show is... The Office, ER, and Rescue Me (whenever it comes back on)
-My favorite place to be is... usually at home, relaxing.
-My favorite time of day is when I'm sleeping. Or Friday morning, since I don't work on Fridays anymore.
-My least favorite thing to do is... clean the bathrooms or kitchen.
-My least favorite thing to wear is... any of my dress shoes. They don't fit anymore, but I'm too cheap to go and buy new ones.
-My least favorite place to be is... anywhere where I'm waiting for people.
-My secret obsession right now is... okay this is a weird one. My bellybutton. I'm just waiting for it to pop out, but it hasn't quite yet. When I'm standing up it's so tight and pulled that it just feels weird.
-I miss... quite a few people in New Zealand (Tracy).
-I have been terrible at... getting my 30 minutes of exercise in every day. I'm just too tired at the end of the day, but when I do exercise, it's always for more than an hour, so it should count!
-I have... to pee. Pretty typical.
-I look forward to... having this baby here with us.
-I love...sleep... and Justin. But, I do love sleep.

1 comment:

  1. OK, I like this 'tag' list that you did. I really thought the 'secret obsession' was interesting, and I can see how that would be an obsession...after all, how many times in your life does your belly button 'pop' out? Only when you're pregnant, right?

    ReplyDelete