Wednesday, November 12, 2008

"Her children will arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her."

I feel impressed upon to inform the blogosphere about someone very special, my wife Melanie.
As anyone who reads this blog would know by now, she is pregnant. Not just a little pregnant, but fully ready to not be pregnant any more (anyone who has been pregnant can understand that point I'm sure). And though it has been a challenge and there have been hard times during the course of the past nine months, Melanie is an incredible woman who has endured it all well. She still manages to do many of the household chores, share the cooking with me (or the chefs at Su Casa), and work sometimes more than forty hours a week (at least until recently). I love her, and we are both anxious to meet our newcomer - hopefully sooner than later!

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of both Lafeen's in this scenario. Good luck with labor, kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is an amazing woman - you better spoil her rotten for making it through these past nine months...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melanie is so lucky to have found you. You are both lucky. I am SO glad you moved here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will both be great parents, and we all that that to start very soon. Thanks for loving my daughter.

    ReplyDelete