Saturday, November 15, 2008

Still here

I haven't had a lot to write about lately. I'm still here. The baby is still here. We're just hanging out waiting. I hate waiting.
The good news is my blood pressure has been pretty low lately, so we're not too concerned this week. I went on a walk on Thursday (almost 2.5 miles roundtrip) and one of Justin's friends called him asking why his pregnant wife was walking by herself up a busy road. Just trying to encourage this baby (and my body) that it's okay to go into labor.
I honestly can't think of anything else that's going on right now.
Pretty sad, I guess.

4 comments:

  1. Perhaps this baby WILL be born on Justin's birthday...you never can tell, I guess. Good luck with it all. I guess this also means that we will still get to see you for a bit longer...YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Melanie that there isn't a baby yet. Should we start placing bets on an actual arrival date?

    We'll just cross our fingers for you that you aren't one of those women who make it to 40 weeks or beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It gives me more time to find more computers to post more votes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melanie, I am hoping that baby joins you soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete