Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Proof


There have been more than a few comments made by some people that claim to not quite believe I'm pregnant. Here's the ONE photo that I have allowed taken of my pregnant belly. I know many of you will also comment that I'll regret not having pictures during this time. I appreciate your concern. However, I just don't believe you! I guess if in case I do eventually regret staying behind the camera as much as possible, I'll wish I had listened. But not today. Between a swollen (or bulbous -as some might call it) nose and face, acne like I've never had before, and swelling in ALL other areas, I'm content to not chronicle these days via pictures.


Here's ANOTHER reason why... the last two and a half weeks have brought on the feet swelling. Or, in the case of last night (I was up far to long cutting Justin's hair) the feet AND calf swelling.

The 'before' picture isn't the best, but please notice the defined difference between toes, feet, and ankle.


BEFORE:

AFTER:

11 comments:

  1. Finally!!! I love this picture. I was just gonna email you yesterday and tell you that you needed at least ONE preggo picture on your blog. Good job. P.S. I won't tell you that I want you to take pictures or that you will regret it...well, maybe I will. Coming from a home with a mom who takes pictures at everything, of everything, I have to admit that at the time, (pre-surgery, ugly swollen broken ankle with huge blisters and stitches, brace face, black eye, etc.) I wasn't too happy with my mom. But now, it's good to have it if i wanna look back and remember details. Just take one full body (and face) front shot and one side shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one maybe two pictures of when I was pregnant with Tanner, do I feel bad because I don't have more? Nope. Brian wishes we had more to docuement it, but I am fine with what we have. Sorry about the swollen legs, it will be over soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is wow! WOW! You poor thing. I do like the professional looking prego shot. It's cute...and you can't see any bulbous anything (except belly, i guess). Remember how much you wanted this? Just keep reminding yourself of that! ;) It'll all be worth it when you have a great kid that will never do you know what in the school parking lot! ;) Love you? Miss you, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So... I'm visualizing you leaning back taking the current photo of your feet, I would like a picture of that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with you 100%. One shot will do just fine. That one shot you posted is very cute...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have about two pictures of the end of my pregnancy and I HATE looking at them. I am glad to have at least one, but I don't agree with those who say you'll be sad. Your sad feet are a reminder to me why I have waited so long to have a second child. It just doesn't coax me into wanting to get started on that. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so beautiful - bulbousness and all! I only have a few preggo pix myself, not all that sad about it. Sorry about the feet and ankles. I could never see mine with 2 babies and 1 the size of 2 - I only saw belly.
    Thanks for posting it though. I can't wait to meet the new one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry. It not only looks miserable it feels miserable. I was there not to long ago in the summer heat. You are a trooper. It will all be worth it and you really do forget. That is why we keep having more. You'll do it again. I know it sounds crazy but you will. Sorry I missed your shower. I can't wait to see you and the new baby. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I shivered when I saw your swollen feet b/c it gave me a total flashback to my own (3) pregnancies. Hang in there - you're coming down the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, I see that someone painted your toe nails for you. That's nice. Wait until your in the hospital and get all the IV fluids. Your feet will be unrecognizable! Solution: drink lots and lots of H2O. The joys of having a baby.

    ReplyDelete