Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sprung

Today I left the house for the first time since Friday. I actually had REAL clothes on, my hair was (sort of) done and I had a bit of make-up on. It actually felt pretty nice. It's weird to think that life continues on while we're held up at home.

By the way... near the end of the pregnancy I found it hard to find anything to post about that wasn't baby-related. I'm finding it even MORE difficult now -sorry!

PS- Thanks for all of the well-wishes, gifts, and meals from everyone! Here's a few more pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Oh look how sweet. Justin is such a cute daddy. I can see the pride. It's great!!!! Congrats! I've tried not to bombard you and now I have a cold, but as soon as this is busted I am there to see your baby. You can't stop me. lol

    ReplyDelete