Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Compared to our first two Christmas's, this one was probably the least chaotic for Justin and I. Not as calm as my dad's, but compared to our first year together, when we were engaged and went SEVEN different places in two days, thus was pretty nice. We might have to take a lesson for next year and only do one side of our families each day.

We spent Christmas Eve with my parents and siblings- dinner & presents. We also opened gifts (including birthday ones) with Kathy and Bryon -and my mom is STILL vacuuming up glitter, by the way! It worked out pretty well that we went up there yesterday since the weather would have kept us away anyway.

Today we talked to Justin's brother, Bryan, who is serving a mission in England. We went to Justin's moms house for brunch & presents, and then headed to his dads after that. Our little man did great, and everybody was pretty excited to see him.

Justin gave me and our Little Man (and sort of Kathy) plane tickets to see her this spring in Arizona. I'm super excited to go... and a little nervous about the trip.

Hope everyone had a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment