Tuesday, December 30, 2008

So much more than a bag

For those of you have seen the movie, you know what I'm talking about. For rhose who haven't... watch this:




It wasn't QUITE that dramatic - I wasn't buying a gift for an office romance and trying to hide it from my spouse who was in the same store, and there were no cinnamon sticks, but this is what I thought of. Little Man and I went to a local store for a birthday present and the women offered to wrap the gifts. As... slowly... as... possible. It was almost comical. And, I'll be honest, a couple of boxes covered in tissue paper, placed in a bag with tissue paper is really NOT that impressive.

Then, to top it all off, when we walked back outside there was a guy working on his van directly in front of our car on the street. He gave me whole new concept of plumbers crack. I think if I had seen any more of his... bum, I would seen what was on the other side.

What an interesting outing.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is funny. I guess it's a good thing that your son can't talk yet, or he would have probably said the same thing you had.

    ReplyDelete