Sunday, December 21, 2008

Movie Night



I don't normally post or critique movies we see, but tonight (last night -it is 4:30 am Sunday morning) was a little different.





Justin and I left our Little Man with his grandparents and went on a date. For the most part, we enjoyed ourselves (until about 90 minutes after being gone and I started to feel... a bit of pain and would have really liked to have been able to feed him).



Anyway, on our first night out we saw Seven Pounds. Justin loved it. I thought it was a good movie, as long as you're in the mood for a slow-moving and depressing movie.

Popcorn anyone?

1 comment:

  1. Your Little Man is seriously so cute! Thanks for the post on slumber bear it looks like a life saver... I just might really need one in a month or so.

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete