Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy THANKSgiving

I haven't mentioned much about Thanksgiving this year.  The kids and I attended the Richmond Thanksgiving last Saturday.  Denise's family usually gets together the Saturday before the big day for their feast.  Justin had a drill weekend, but we went anyway.  It was a nice dinner and Hyrum spent the entire afternoon playing with Grandpa Lafeen, so he was in heaven.

Justin's mom was in California -their tradition on their 'off' years and we went to Greg and Sally's for the Hardcastle dinner.  I had to bring a salad of sorts -I decided to step outside the box (at least for the Hardcastle's) and roasted brussel sprouts -along with onion and bacon.  Lisa makes it a lot but I think it was a little strange for most everyone there.  Hyrum once again played almost the whole afternoon.  He may have worn out Nacole and Paige, but they were good sports about it.

I was horrible with my camera both nights, sorry, no pictures.  Plus, I'm working on a 'thankful' post, so hopefully I'll get that done soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment