Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reflection

I'm not sure how many years I've attempted to participate in NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) where you post at least once a day every day.  I've never made it 100%.  Until the year that I never really mentioned it, and just started posting every day.  30 posts, on 3 different blogs -which counts, since I'm writing all of them.  I really should do this a few times a year, it makes me write about things other than birthdays and holidays.

Sometimes there doesn't seem to be much change in my life in 30 days, but I probably can't say that for this November.  Hyrum turned 3.  Justin turned 31.  Thanksgiving.  Kate finally decided that walking was easier and faster than crawling -or midget walking (on her knees) and started really saying "mama", "dada", "no, no, no" and "bye, bye".

My mom had a back surgery, and then two weeks later she was back in with meningitis and a wound infection (hopefully leaving tomorrow).  We had friends move from the ward into their new home, and he lost his job a day afterwards.

We had a nephew born, who we STILL haven't even seen.  Between holidays and sick kids, and traveling out to Tooele, we haven't been very good cousins.

I was released from my church calling with the Young Women's and went to Relief Society for the first time in who knows how long.

We voted and I earned and received my Young Women's medallion.  We were all sick (at least once) but managed to stay away from the doctors.  Although, she was nice enough to call in an antibiotic for me for a sinus infection.

It's been a good and busy month, and I suspect I'll say the same for December.    

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Melanie - I didn't even try this year but I noticed that you posted every single day. It's hard! I've enjoyed reading...

    ReplyDelete