Saturday, November 17, 2012

It's in the mail

I love Christmas time.  I don't mind the stores advertising (they need to make money somehow), I don't mind Christmas music (although I don't listen to it before December), I have decided I DO mind people that turn ON their Christmas lights before Thanksgiving (by all means, but up your lights and decorations, but you can certainly leave it unplugged a few more weeks).  In recent years Christmas has become a bit more chaotic and less enjoyable (the blessings of having a large family that all live close to us) but I try to get my shopping done early to at least not stress about that.

I know I've mentioned our families tendency to have babies around the holidays.  If you start with Milo I now have 45 people on my Christmas and birthdays around the holidays list.

Thank goodness for the internet.  Mostly Amazon, Woot.com, Kohls.com and a few other daily deal type sites.  Thanks to them it's like Christmas every day, getting to open little (and big) brown boxes and wondering what came today.  I've even started wrapping.

Now I just need Thanksgiving to be over so I can put up my tree and have a place to put all of these gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment