Friday, July 5, 2013

Family BBQ


We had out semi annual July 4 th BBQ this year at my dads Scout Office. Meaning, the Petersens get together more often than not on the 4th and we've been at the office for a few of these get togethers. This year was a little different because it doubled as a goodbye party for my sister and her family who are moving to California this weekend. So, most of the Hardcastles, Petersens, and Flints were all there for food, fun, and the sun. 

It was a good day. Good food, water fun for some of the littles, a climbing wall for the adventurous, and a breeze and some shade for the rest of us. 

I guess it was not such a good day when we had to leave and say goodbye to Jodi, but that's okay. Man, I can't believe what emotional few weeks its been. I hope the rest of the summer is uneventful! 









No comments:

Post a Comment