Monday, July 8, 2013

June 26-July 8



June 26
Aunt April taught Kate how a girl takes pictures.

27
Hyrum and his summer fling, Lily.

28
Hyrum's shiner.  I was exercising with hand weights in the living room and he walked right into one.  I promise.  My brother Matt taught him to say "You should see the other guy" when anyone asks about it.


29
Justin's uncle, Guy passed away.  This was his funeral/wake.


30
Justin texted and asked for a picture.  This was what I was looking at.

July 1
I'm not sure why I decided to take this picture.  I'd rather not have the memory of what it looked like before I cleaned it.  One of Hyrum's friends had an accident.  It wasn't pretty.


2
I hate paperwork and mail.  Justin loves it (mail, probably not paperwork).  Opposites attract.  I can't wait until he's back home and he get's to enjoy it all by himself again.


3
Jodi wanted to have a cousin sleepover.  Yes, 2 out of the 4 cousins are under a year, so it was basically my too big kids hanging out with Jodi.  But, I think that's what she really wanted anyway.


4
4th of July Family BBQ at my dad's office with a climbing wall.  Hyrum proved to be an AWESOME little climber!


5
Kid free for a bit.  Decided to go to the temple.


6
Still kid free. Went to the gym, got a massage, cleaned the house.  And it stayed clean for over 12 hours!  Amazing.


7
Kids came home from Grandma and Grandpa Lafeen's in time for church.  And in time for a quick swim, apparently.


8
A moment too late.  The Hulk and Princess were sitting quietly together watching TV.  By the time I opened the camera app they were up and yelling at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment