Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mid-month

I thought July would be a good month to try and post every day.  Turns out we're pretty boring this month, more than I expected.

I exercise (nearly) every day.  Usually I just do a video at home and try to do it before we go out for anything.  If I don't do it first thing... it usually doesn't get done.

Hyrum has been in school, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30-12:30.  Tomorrow's his last day until the fall.  I think we're both going to miss it quite a bit.

Kate is not potty trained.  We really haven't made any real progress in weeks.  It's frustrating.

Milo is mobile and not very happy at the moment.  I hope it's just all 4 teeth on top trying to come in at the same time.  He's had a cold for a week, so I hope it's not an ear infection or something like that.

Justin has been in Afghanistan for 5 months now.  A few more to go.  He has a date to leave the country, but I'm not really sure how real it is.  I guess once he leaves and is on his way to Germany, and then San Diego, and then home, I'll feel like it's real.  But, that's at least 3 more months away anyway.

My sister and her family moved to California.  They don't have the internet or even cell service for the time being.  I can't imagine.

My dad is the bionic man.  He had a knee replaced.  He goes in next week for the second one too.

My mom has a new job where she has her own office, with her name on the door.  It only took 30+ years to get there.

I don't cook dinner anymore.  That's going to be hard to get used to again once Justin is back.

I'm getting close (within five pounds) to my before-Milo weight.  But, then I need to get the ten I kept from Kate and the ten I kept from Hyrum.

Hyrum has a friend that lives next door.  They play great together.  Once or twice a week they play between the two houses for hours sometimes.

I really want a dog.  I probably want a new house with a yard before that. But, I'm not sure I can wait that long.  And why I want more more thing/person to clean up after I don't know.  Justin says it's because I miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment