Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July 9-16

July 9

We stopped by my aunt and uncle's house to drop something off.  We ended up staying for play time and dinner!  My cousin has this in the basement and Kate is all about Obama!

July 10



Milo figured out how to scoot.  Not quite crawling, but he can scoot lightening fast.

July 11

I didn't take any pictures today.  I knew I didn't.  But, I did spend some time going through all the old photo's still on my phone.  So... TBT (Throw Back Thursday)

July 12


Kids playing with play-doh.  I figured out play-doh was a lot more fun if I let the kids smush all the colors together.  They don't care yet, so why should I?

July 13

Zoo day with Grandma Hardcastle.  They were doing some kind of ice day, where they feed the animals icy treats.  I thought it would be fun to watch and maybe the animals would be active.  The ice part was pretty lame, but it still ended up being a good day for the zoo.  Not too hot and not too crowded in the morning, so I'm glad we went.

July 14


Kate found the swimsuit while I was doing laundry.  She put it on over her underwear and then the swim diaper on top.  And the sunglasses.  The pedestal was her idea too.

July 15

A neighbor/ward member brought us dinner tonight.  She bought us all food from The Blue Lemon and a bunch of fruit and drinks from Whole Foods.  This was one of the things she brought over, Root Beer Milk.  I've never heard of it before.  Tasted a lot like a flat root beer float.

July 16


This lasted a full 2 minutes longer than I thought it would.  So... for about 2 minutes and 15 seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment