Tuesday, October 30, 2007

After the big game

I hope you're all proud of me. I'm wearing purple and white today. The fact that I'm not wearing anything Red, Blue, or Green is a major accomplishment. And a sign that baseball season is over for the year. I WILL be wearing ALL of my favorite gear tomorrow, however, because every year for the past few years I dress up as a "Red Sox Fan" for Halloween. Not very original, but it's easy and an excuse to show my loving affection for the Boston Red Sox.
On to other fascinating area's of my life... which there isn't much to say. The other day I decided that we needed pictures of our first apartment together. And... since Justin cleaned the whole house last week, I took out my camera and grabbed a few shots. Please do not use these photo's to 'case the joint' and steal all of our valuables!

This is our living room (the door is to the right). I have no idea what Justin was watching on TV.

I really need to hang something over the piano, but what I really
want is too much money right now, so I'll wait.

And the kitchen. That's all of it too. There's a fridge to the left of the photo, but it's tight quarters in there.



My 'cute' bathroom (the one where everything matches) and the laundry room, down the hall.


Here's our bedroom and the bathroom where things don't match. Well... I guess the rugs match each other, but that's about it.

Oh... just for the record, if you notice the wedding pictures (of me) on the wall -that's Justin's side and he put them up there!

And finally...
the office/spare room. I'm not going to be embarrassed about the lack of organization. The only people that go in there are Justin and I (and poor Erin, Justin's business partner, when they meet to go over financial stuff for Business Elements -sorry Erin).


That's all... thanks for going on the tour. Now our first apartment is saved for posterity's sake!

1 comment:

  1. we missed you tonight...hope you had fun at your face party. i will have to come with you sometime :)

    ReplyDelete