Tuesday, October 23, 2007

This is NOT a Red Sox Post

I'll save that for tomorrow. Or... actually, you won't have to suffer another one of those until Thursday probably -since the game is Wednesday night.

But... in order to write about anything else in my life... I had to steal this from another blog post I read this morning. I didn't look at all of it, I hope I can finish it.

i am: determined to clean off my desk today at work. (I know blogging at work may appear to impede my ability to get things done, but trust me, this blog will take 2 hours, during which time, I will answer phone calls, finish my logs, finish reading my blog list AND clean off my desk of papers)
i think: I chose my outfit poorly today. I was trying hard to NOT wear a Red Sox shirt, and I decided on capri's. It's TOO cold for capri's. Good thing I'm in the office (which a blanket on my legs) all day.
i know: I can do (almost) anything I put my mind to.
i have: everything I need and many things I want. This is probably a good way to live you life.
i hate: Worrying about my weight. I wish I was content with the fact that I exercise daily and eat healthy.
i don’t: like leaving messages on people's voicemails.
i can’t: stop reading a book once I start. Even if I don't like the book, I still have to finish it. This goes for most movies too.
i can: almost see the bottom of my desk (I told you I'd finish it)
i will: wear long pants tomorrow, and probably for every day after that until April.
i won’t: dress up for Halloween. Actually, for the last few years I've gone as a Red Sox FAN -it's just another excuse to wear all my stuff to work.
i forget: very little. Just kidding -Justin thinks my family and friends are so used to me remembering every little detail that no one questions me. I'm sure sooner or later he'll realize you're all right!
i miss: the TV show FRIENDS.
i fear: physical pain and loneliness.
i feel: a headache. I have a headband on today, and by lunch time it usually starts digging into my skull and causing me pain. I don't' know why I wear headbands.
i hear: the radio and the heater in my office.
i smell: Nothing really. I just put on some lavender+vanilla lotion, so I guess that's what I smell.
i crave: Anything right now. I'm trying hard to not snack in between meals -which is particularly hard in my office. Especially since a coworker just put a chocolate on my desk 5 minutes ago.
i wonder: what my future children will look like.
i regret: very little. Every experience in my life has made me who I am now. If I tried to take any of that away, I don't know what effect that would have on who I am today.
i love: the smell and sound of rain; grey and cloudy days, falling asleep at night, having lunch with friends, finishing books I'm reading, setting a goal and sticking to it and autumn leaves on the mountains.
i dream: about the future.
i long: for friends that are no longer close.
i care: about too much. Although, I have developed a sense of 'outward apathy'. I think I made up this word. I like to at least appear that I don't care so that other people won't know my weaknesses.
i always: get up early and go to the gym. It's just part of my routine and it's not a question in my mind when the alarm goes off. I just get up.
i am not: comfortable in the spotlight.
i believe: everyone can do a little more to live up to their potential.
i smile: when I think about my dog, Charlie.
i laugh: at off color jokes. I can't help it.
i collect: bells. I haven't bought one for years, but I still have quite a collection from gifts and places I've been.
i play: the piano and organ.
i write: more now that I have a blog then ever before. I suppose I'm also getting over my immense fear and dislike of anyone reading what I write. Although, I still keep a private journal.
i await: the time when I no longer work here, although it also scares me.
i cook: often. I like trying new recipes. So much that I rarely make the same thing twice. I am getting a list of things that Justin and I both like and are quick and healthy.
i trust: my cell phone to tell me EXACTLY what time it is.
i intend: to finish this blog and my office work by 2pm.
i search: for answers to everything and everything on the internet. I love researching about purchases, health topics, and people.
i look: for ways that will make my life easier.
i shout: at the TV. I'm not really a shouter, but I have been known to yell at the TV during a baseball game.
i whisper: when no one is listening. It's a trick I learned years ago from Bryon's mom. If you start talking quietly when there is a lot going on, people will listen because they think they're missing something.
i listen: to the Radio From Hell program on X96 EVERY morning, without fail.
i ignore: drama -if at all possible.
i live: HERE

2 comments:

  1. Of all the things in Holiday the city has a photo of that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the photos change every time you click on it, not a lot of people will return to the city site if ..... I'm over it.

    ReplyDelete