Tuesday, October 16, 2007

True Blue

Not only am I a TRUE BLUE fan (I'm not sure if this is as universal as I think it is, we used it ALOT at Utah state) but I'm also just a little blue over the last couple of games.


I was enjoying Game 2 and fell asleep (that doesn't mean I wasn't enjoying it, it means I was really tired) sometime between the 8th and 9th innings. We were tied 6-6. Somehow when Justin woke me up he convinced me the game was over and the Sox won. When I asked him the score he said 6 to 6. I guess I was a little out of it, because I still went to bed and didn't wonder how they had won. I woke up around 1:30 that morning and checked the score on my phone. 13-6, Indians. They had QUITE an 11th inning. I was sad the rest of night. Luckily, I was sleeping.



Last night was... well... I didn't enjoy last night. The Sox couldn't seem to catch a break, and the Indians kept hitting line drives right between all of our players. And as far as pitching goes... the picture to the left (from SoxNation -see the link to the left) may give you a small indication about how some of the Red Sox Nation are feeling about the million dollar deal to bring Daisuke Matsuzaka (Dice K) over to pitch. He hasn't quite lived up to his price tag.

Other than that... life's been pretty boring. Last night when Justin got home from work our kitchen ceiling was leaking water from our light fixture. Odd, you'd think. We have an apartment above us and apparently their toilet has been leaking, possibly for some time now. The ceiling was soft to the touch, and in one of OUR bathrooms the paint was starting to bulge near the ceiling. He called an appreciative landlord who sent someone over to look at it today.

Ahh... the joys of renting!

1 comment:

  1. Dice-K is on the same shit-list as Les Miles in my book this week. Doesn't mean they can't make up for it...just means they better do it fast.

    ReplyDelete