Wednesday, October 17, 2007

To every season

Winter is coming. It's not hear quite yet, even though it did snow the other weekend.
But... that means I get to wear my favorite type of clothes. My winter clothes. In fact, it is quite cold, windy, and rainy today, and I happen to be wearing a gray sweater, so I pulled out my favorite coat. I bought this Mont Bell coat last year with money I earned from my health insurance programs like exercising and losing weight.
I was so excited to get it and wear it in Europe on our honeymoon. It's super light and fits in a tiny bag (I have always loved things that come in their own bag-I have NO IDEA why that is) and it's really warm. I'm not sure why I thought this was worth a post today... I think I was just thinking about all of my winter clothes I get to wear during the next few months. I'm sure I'll be complaining about the cold and snow soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment