Friday, April 11, 2008

Ace of Cakes

I'm not planning on relocating to Baltimore to work with Duff just yet... but I might be close.

Erin and I are taking a Wilton cake decorating class at Michaels this month. The class claims, that after 4 two-hour classes I'll be able to make this:

Or... at least this one maybe:

I think the class will be pretty fun. I really wasn't aware that I had any interest in cake decorating, but when Erin asked me to go with her, I said yes. So there you have it. Better get your orders in now. I'm going to book up.

****************

In other news:

I drove to St. George yesterday by myself for work. 640 miles. I've made smarter decisions in my life. I was miserable. And, by the time I got back to Salt Lake I was almost in tears, and then Justin had to deal with me being that miserable. Sorry, honey!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry!!!! You poor thing. It's a good thing Justin was so sweet to you..I'm excited to see your cakes too...We have a birthday party next Sunday...wanna bring the cake? Will you be an expert by then? I guess you better not make the cake since it is a birthday party for YOU!! :) Glad you are home safe.

    ReplyDelete