Friday, April 25, 2008

Important Answers

Here's my take on the important questions...

What is your position on:
1. Child's voice on the answering machine? Depends how it's done. For the most part, I think it's cute to have these types of messages once in a while. Kids have a blast with it...but I do think that messages should be changed once in a while, so there's no harm in having a kid on there for a couple years.

2. People touching your belly (without asking)? Hey didn't Will Farrell say "Lookin's for free but touchin's gonna cost ya"? Go right ahead if you think a plump white stomach is fun to touch. Oh, and if it's Melanie you are thinking of touching I say DON'T DO IT. She's not fond of a lot of physical contact as it is.

3. You having others touch your belly (without them asking)? I rarely make anyone touch my belly, but I guess I can see myself putting someone else's hands on Melanie's when it gets to be really cool.

4. Eating food that was previously in your child's mouth? Is this different than putting something in my mouth and then in the child's? My grandma did this when I was a baby and lost of people do it now, so what's the difference? Plus I think Gerber food is tasty (i.e. bananas).

5. Lifting your child up to smell its butt in public? ummm, I have never heard this one...if you need to lift it up to smell it then you probably already know that something has happened.

6. Your child running around the room in sacrament? Oh yeah, let em loose. Some of our neighbors have children and one of them insists on sitting with what they now call her "church family". I think it's perfectly appropriate to get a break. "It takes a villiage to raise a child" - right?

7. Diapers as the only clothing in public? Well the G Diapers are pretty stylish.

8. The gateway as a recurring water park retreat? LOL - only if we change our ways and get some lawn chairs and coolers to sit on the sidelines.

9. Using the term "Sorry...I'm pregnant."? Well, if I said that I would be lying, but I do say Sorry...my wife is pregnant, and at least all of the men I've said it to have instantly understood and nodded with a smile.

Fun fun!

1 comment:

  1. And I thought G Diapers would have been part of the G Unit (G G G G Unit) brand. Kinda nice diapers really.

    ReplyDelete