Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A couple of chairs at at time

Sorry for the limited amount of posting I've been doing. I guess my life just hasn't been very blog-worthy lately.


The house is getting really close. I need to go over and take pictures. They installed the countertops and stained the floor. Carpet is arriving next week and the window coverings.


We've finally decided on what new purchases we're making. A dining room table and chairs, and a new mattress. I was looking for cute and inexpensive guestroom beds, and realized that we needed a new mattress badly, and I couldn't bring myself to spend money on a new bed that we wouldn't be sleeping on. So, we decided on a table set but didn't want to buy the whole thing at the store we were at. (It's a long story involving possibly getting a deal on it somewhere else). However, they had 2 of the chairs on sale for half off (are you even still following this long drawn-out explanation?). We decided that that was the set we wanted, purchased the 2 chairs that night, and will hopefully get the table and the rest of the chairs later this week (along with our new mattress.


1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Y'all are such grown ups! Building a new home, buying new furniture...I can't hardly stand it! :)

    ReplyDelete