Tuesday, August 12, 2008

D.I.N.K.

Have you ever heard of the term D.I.N.K.? I hadn't, until one of Justin's coworkers called him a 'dink'. Dual Income, No Kids.

I guess that's us (for the time being).

And what do DINK's do, when they have a few months savings in the bank and are expecting to shortly become... non-DINK's (I'm not even going to try to make up an acronym for what we will be becoming)? We furnish our home that we haven't paid much attention to for the last few months.

Also... it helps if you have a husband who is now working from home.

For those of you who don't check the baby blog (if you want to be added, just let me know) we have half of the baby's furniture...















And yesterday I came home to this in our bedroom (I'll post pic's of our actual bedroom when I get home from work today)

****Clarification**** the following are photo's of the pieces of furniture from the website... NOT my bedroom. I'll post photos' of MY bedroom (a bit smaller, and less of an interior decorating masterpiece) a little later.

Okay... here's photo's of our actual bedroom. You'll probably notice the lighting isn't as good!

8 comments:

  1. I love your bedroom, the colors are awesome and it is very inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the. I'm confused about your bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you inviting people into your bedroom? I do like the colors too. I like the crib. Is it one of those convertibles?

    ReplyDelete
  4. See the *clarification* note on the post. Sorry to make you all think I have a 1000 square foot bedroom. Also... the crib is convertable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all...invite us over to come see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very nice, both bedrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice. You are hired to help me buy furnishings for my house one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to be added to your baby blog!

    ReplyDelete