Wednesday, August 6, 2008

A few girls

Okay... my computer is back, I uploaded pictures, so here's an update over the past week (and a half).

I went to Girls Camp last week. I should clarify and say I spent one evening (Tuesday) with the girls and then about 24 hours with them from Thursday to Friday. They -and most of the other leaders were up there from Monday -Thursday. Between work and... an excuse of being pregnant, I got a lighter duty.








The camp area was pretty nice and they had a lake/pond that the girls swam, went canoeing (I looked up if that was a real word, and how to spell it) and jumped (or fell) off a zip line into. The leaders in charge of the whole camp (stake leaders) tried to kill us that afternoon (I'm sorry, but it was just TOO HOT to sit in the sun for 2 hours, are you KIDDING me?), had dinner with other ward members and then packed up the next morning. It was a nice time, but I'm also glad I only spent one night up there.

On Saturday a friend and coworker got married in a backyard ceremony. A few of us went and had a really good time. Bobbie looked very calm (she said she wasn't) and it was a nice, relaxed evening. I didn't get a lot of photo's, but here are a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment