Sunday, August 31, 2008

Half of Labor Day Weekend

I went on our second annual Swiss Days weekend with my mom, sister, and sister-in-law. It was much cooler this year, but no less crowded. Just like last year, I didn't take many pictures, but check with the other blogs, to see if they happen to post any. I did take a picture OF a picture. I bought a framed pictures of the Salt Lake Temple to hang in the house (another nail hole... Justin might not be very happy).
It's a little hard to see, but it's a chunky black frame and the temple has American flags all out in front of it.

We spent the next day at the outlet mall, and I made a few purchases there as well. Namely these

I haven't bought a single baby outfit in the last 6 (almost 7) months. I hope this doesn't open the 'flood-gate' so to speak on buying baby stuff, but I don't think it will. I bought this little girl and little boy sleeper to take to the hospital. One will come home with a baby in it... and the other won't.

1 comment:

  1. Cute baby clothes...I'm glad you're getting in the spirit! Speaking of which, we need to talk about a shower and stuff.

    ReplyDelete