Sunday, August 10, 2008

See ya in another Ten

I went to my 10 year high school reunion last night.

To quote one of my friends from yesterday, -It was kind of anti-climatic.

I should preface with this by saying, I really enjoyed high school, particularly my senior year. I was looking forward to seeing everyone (or at least a small chunk of 'everyone') and catching up with a few friends that I haven't seen for a while. Friday night they had a "bring your kids if you got 'em" evening at a park, and we didn't attend that, but yesterday was a dinner at another park and it turned out really nice. I'm not sure how it compares to other reunion's... but I thought there were a lot of people there and it was a fun evening.

I have a confession to make... I didn't really take any pictures (I know, that's pretty bad) but I'm pretty sure Andrea will be posting some soon, if anyone is all that interested. (By the way Ange, feel free to crop me out of any and all photo's -you already know what I look like).

Justin survived the night, and enjoyed seeing a few people he new on our senior video that played during the night (especially a certain someone in her cotillion dress and another someone singing during an assembly.) I guess we'll see everyone in another 10 years or so.

8 comments:

  1. My 10-year was last weekend. I enjoyed high school, too, while I was there. But, I had zero interest in going to my reunion. I skipped it. - Haley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did people (girls) scream and jump up and down when you told them you were pregnant and give you lots of advice?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? No pictures? Not even the one of you doing pregnant pole dancing? Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No jumping up and down... by favorite two comments came from NOT finding out what we're having (people said we were 'brave' for not finding out.) Brave? The baby is coming one way or the other, I didn't understand why I was brave. And the other, was when I said I lived in Salt Lake. "Salt Lake, really? That's far." No... it's not. It's really, really not.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's funny. I don't really think brave is the right word... You could be brave for driving to the reunion from Salt lake on I15.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and there was pregnant pole dancing?... Didn't we learn about keeping the baby off the pole. bw

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously? There was NO pregnant pole dancing. After the first few participants... no one wanted to go near it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It takes me days to get over the jet lag when I drive from Salt Lake to Roy...I'm just glad gas is so cheap. But I get confused cuz my phone automatically changes for me when I enter into the Roy time zone, it's annoying.

    Also, you are so brave. (Say that in the Michael Scott voice after he george foremans his foot when he's talking to the guy in the wheelchair.)

    ReplyDelete