Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Early bird get's the...



Justin hates it when I post 'over' one of his. But, I guess there's no harm in doing it to myself.


I decided to try this early voting thing. It was kind of nice. I heard someone in line saying that they could stop watching TV now, since they can't be swayed anymore, what's done is done.


I would suggest doing the same. You just never know what might come on Nov 4th -we could get an actual snow storm (or I could go into labor early, which is why I thought I'd do it this way).


However you decide to cast you vote, just get out there and vote.


And, if you're easily persuaded, or still undecided, might I suggest...

2 comments:

  1. Wow. You're a go getter. Good for you for voting. I just started this blogging thing. You'll have to let me know how I'm doing. Hope things are well with the pregnancy. Talk to ya soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! You voted for Palin, right?

    ReplyDelete