Monday, October 20, 2008

On the brighter side...

Yes... the Red Sox didn't quite make it last night. Although... I had such high hopes with bases loaded when JD Drew stepped up in the 8th, I guess it just wasn't meant to be this year.

On the brighter side, since I'm really just a Boston fan, and don't watch many other teams, I have very little desire to watch the World Series, so that should open up a lot of my evenings for the next 2 weeks. Anybody know anything good on TV I should start watching?

3 comments:

  1. This comment is mostly for Bryon, because clearly he doesn't read my comments to him on my blog after he comments. So, Bryon, read my comments to you on my 27-17 post, and then fix things. And Melanie, sorry about Boston, try Lipstick Jungle. It's tastefully scandalous, and unfortunately addicting. I accidentally DVRed it once, and now I purposely DVR it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, poor Boston. Rick was quite sad when they lost too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying Dirty Sexy Money, and I'm Looking forward to ELI Stone starting up again. And QVC and HSN never disappoint.

    ReplyDelete