Saturday, October 18, 2008

NOT a movie review

Last night Justin and I went out with a couple of friends and saw a movie. The movie was pretty good, but unfortunately all I can remember about the evening was the man or women a few rows behind us coughing up at least one of his/her internal organs.

I'm not joking. It was disgusting. Coughing up something... and then that gross nose thing after -it went on throughout the ENTIRE movie.
I think that's why they invented DVD's and home theatres.
***************************************************




In other news... Here's some photo's from the zoo on Thursday. Oracle had a volunteer day with the Boys and Girls Club at the Hogle Zoo. It had been a while since I'd been there.
















This little guy couldn't seem to find a comfotable spot for a nap.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including a picture of the zebras. Brings back good memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is funny. I bet that is how you feel trying to get comfortable for a nap too right?! :)

    ReplyDelete