Tuesday, October 14, 2008

House guests

We've had a couple of house guests for the weekend. I think Sam and Casey might be starting to think we're they're weekend parents because they've been here for 2 weekends now. Luckily, they're well behaved and they don't seem to mind being here (even though I think they're hoping everytime they hear the garage door they're hoping it's Dave or Lisa). Casey has even been brave enough to jump up on the bed. Unfortunately... our King bed isn't quit big enough for Justin, Melanie AND Casey.

Casey and one of his 'babies'

Sam, hoping he's going to get some of my breakfast.

Casey and Sam... patiently waiting for a morning treat.

3 comments:

  1. So is all this dog sitting making you realize that a dog and a baby is a bad idea or a good idea?

    ...puppies and babies are so cute together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a dream that I gave you a dog like that for a baby gift. I guess this works just as well; it will have to because I'm not the baby shower type.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, they are cute together... but please no dog gifts for a while. I can't imagine having to take a puppy out at night in addition to getting up with a baby every 2 hours.

    ReplyDelete