Sunday, November 22, 2009

Let him eat cake.

I didn't post yesterday. I thought about it when I was finally crawling into bed, and didn't care enough to crawl back out. I'm pretty sure I'll get an A- for this nabloplomo thing, but I can live with an A-.

Today is The Little Man's birthday. Happy birthday Little Man!

He had a great (and busy) day yesterday and I'm so grateful for all of the family that made it. To be honest, I'm sure a few more of you would have enjoyed it, but my house is just not that big!

Our house is filled with new and noisy toys -which he loves, by the way. And my kitchen has the remains of a lot of sugar. A LOT. Lucky for us, we're taking a few dozen cupcakes and cookies to church today to get rid of them.
He also loved digging into his cake and trying his best to get it all over his hair.


What a fun and amazing year we've had, thanks Little Man!

3 comments:

  1. Nice work. You perfected the cake. It looks great! Happy Birthday to Little Man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Buddy! Hope you had a great day today. Laila needs to come over and play with some of the toys...she loved them all :) Thanks for the fun party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday little guy!!!! You did great on his cake.

    ReplyDelete