Monday, December 3, 2007

21 days

13 hours and
13 minutes

I have to admit, I'm pretty excited about Christmas this year. Bryon posted a question on his webpage asking, "Do you spend more time thinking about gifts for other people or for yourself" previously. (When I went to his homepage for the link, I've just noticed he posted a new question, so you'll just have to take my word).

I spend more time thinking about gifts for other people, hands down, then for myself. I'm guessing that's true for (just about) any adult. I remember spending a lot of time thinking about my Christmas list as a kid, but I don't think I've spent more than 3 minutes thinking about what I would like for Christmas. (Although, as you've noticed I spend a fair amount of time on the internet during the whole year, and have managed to fill a rather random wishlist on froogle).

So... you get red and green colors on the blog. I really wanted to find a christmas template online, but then I'd have to go back to editing in html... and I just can't do that, so I got a little creative. Merry Christmas and Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment