Monday, December 3, 2007

How quickly time passes








Tonight, Melanie and I ran some errands which included picking out a Christmas ornament for the year (last years is a disney one from our first christmas in love), and then to scan some pictures for a project I'm working on for my grandfather. It's so funny to see these people when they were young like I am, and how similar we must be...young, carefree, thinking about the possibilities...










Then life comes at you fast and you get married and have a family...



Before you know it, the family you have is growing, growing, gone...


And you just have time to enjoy yourself and see what you've created in the meantime...

I love these two. How quickly the past year has gone!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, what an amazing collage. It never ceases to amaze me how the long days produce such short years.

    ReplyDelete