Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Happy Boxing Day

You know... if we were in New Zealand (or any other country under the British Commonwealth, and maybe a few others) this would be a legal holiday. And... I wouldn't be writing this from work. We'd all be off work and shopping. Or... boxing things up, or something. I always forget what Boxing Day actually is.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We were able to see almost everyone (we did have to miss a few family gatherings for the sake of our sanity and driving miles) and had a really nice time everywhere we went. Here's a few pics from our family to yours. (Doesn't that sound like a hallmark card or something??)


By the way... thank you for everyone who commented, called and made a point to express their concern over my last post. I'm feeling much better, thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers.

3 comments:

  1. We need to share some pics, very cute.MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great slide show!

    Thanks so much for coming over & leaving a note on my lil' ol' blog! I am so thrilled to see it on you 'roll!

    One of my boys is named Justin! ;) Great name.

    Love & Blessings, Alli

    ReplyDelete