Monday, December 31, 2007

A Year to remember

Before I get around to writing (and thinking about) any new years resolutions... I thought I'd highlight the last year... quite a bit has happened.

This time last year I was planning a wedding. Ugh. I will never do that again, ever. I liked picking out my dress... and that's about it. Everything else I found stressful. Oh, except picking out my photographer, that was a no brainer. Terra Cooper of Magnifique Photography is AWESOME, I highly recommend her. (Check her out here and here)

In January my cousin had a baby boy. First great-grandchild. Wait to go Elliot!






I was married in February and had my first trip to Europe. Justin and I went to Paris, France and London, England for our honeymoon. Loved it! My favorite parts were the Eiffel Tower at night and driving to see the American Cemetery. And, spending time with my grandparents at the London Temple, seeing Les Miserables on the front row, and the town of Salisbury.





My cousin got married a week after we got home from the honeymoon, in March.

And, I turned 27.

My little (big) brother got married in May.


I became an aunt in June! Thanks Laila.
I once again had 20/20 vision without the aide of glasses or contacts in August. All it took was a small loan and a big laser!



My beloved Red Sox won the 2007 World Series in October YEAH!
(let's not talk about what this guy did to the world series ball)




Justin and his dad and uncles bought Henstrom Generator in November



And then this happened in December.




What a year! Overall, I've enjoyed 2007, and I'm looking forward to a great 2008. (I usually try NOT to rhyme... but I couldn't help it.

2 comments:

  1. busy, busy year. i am with you on the wedding planning...never again! I am glad to see Lai made your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New year. I'm in Utah. But '08 came 9 hours earlier for me than you...it's gonna be a long year. I just got home a couple hours ago. '07 was crazy busy for you, wow. Let's go to lunch soon. I have a thing for you.

    ReplyDelete