Monday, December 10, 2007

More pictures

I feel like all I've been posting lately is a slideshow and call it good. Either too much or not enough is going on, and... I think I'm suffering from november's blog-fest.

So... instead of a slideshow, here's a collage from Picasa. I'm pretty confident that Justin's dad and step mom don't read the blog, so I'll post them here. We had pictures taken of myself, Justin, and his brother and sister, Bryan and April, for Christmas. Bryan will be leaving the next few months (to an undisclosed location) to serve an LDS mission, so we thought it would be nice to get some photo's taken.
We had my cousin Annie take the photos, and she did a great job! (The collage cuts the pictures kind of funny, I promise we have our heads in all of the actual photo's)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I like the one of little sister and brother, b and w, 3 over and 1 down.

    Nice
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looked great mel...And so did your hair Justin..who cuts it?

    ReplyDelete