Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Am Grateful

Words cannot express the gratitude in my heart for President Hinckley. I feel a profound loss inside because he is really the only President of the Church that I have known. He was the Prophet when I was baptized, he was the Prophet when I received the priesthood, and he was the Prophet I taught and testified of on my mission.

Just last month I was in the Conference Center and he entered the room. There is no other feeling that exists to match the Spirit's warm testimony that he was a good man, a true, faithful, and a humble man. I will miss him greatly.

How happy he must be that he can be with the woman he loves again, and how wonderful it must be to look back on a life of service and goodness. Thank you President Hinckley for all you have done for me.


1 comment:

  1. There have been few men as great as Hinckley. In rating past prophets he would rank up with Smith and Young in contributions to the church. (in numbers of new members alone)

    ReplyDelete