Thursday, January 17, 2008

I Hope They Call Me On A Mission...

So I have some news. MY BROTHER IS GOING ON A MISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully you can perceive my excitement! I know we are taught that jealousy is bad, but I sure would love to be going on a mission again. He's been called to Leeds England. It's good to have another Elder Lafeen roaming the world. Way to represent. Of course the English will most likely be able to pronounce our name. Unlike the beloved Brazilians that had some struggle. Ewder Lafim was my name for two years, and what a great two years those were!


Way to go bro!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting, maybe we will allhave to go pick him up in 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii :)
    Elder Lafeen's At My Church
    He's Doing Great, He Baptised My Mom And He's Soon To Be Baptising! Me :D

    Soo Yee' I Just Came Across This And Thought I'd Tell You How He's Doing.


    peace.

    ReplyDelete