Thursday, January 10, 2008

Just so there's no confusion

I have a confession to make. There's a slight chance you may already know this about me. (Like... if you've ever MET me, or read this, this, this, maybe that one, I mentioned it here, and who could forget this one, here, here and this one, actually, pretty much all of September and October).

I'm a Red Sox fan.

And now, everyone in my office will know it too. I finally took all of my Red Sox stuff from my laundry room that no one sees, to my office, where I spend most of my time anyway.

Here's a couple of pics.












5 comments:

  1. Hey Melanie! This is Mandy (Flint) I was looking at Laura's blog and saw your cute face so I wanted to come say hi. Although I doubt we will be friends much longer (I am a Yankee through and through) but I am still glad I can check in on your cute family. Hope all is going good, I will check in on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mandy. I think I've wandered onto your site once or twice from Laura's. I have been known to have a few friends from the dark side... in fact a few more years like the last couple, and I may even start feeling sorry for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good. I'm so glad you like the matroshka doll from Ukraine! It looks cute in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a big office, it looks nice. mom

    ReplyDelete