Monday, February 18, 2008

10 Crazy things

My friend Jen tagged me... as always, I'm not passing it on, but here it is.

Actually this is pretty hard for me. After trying to come up with 101 things about myself, it's nearly impossible to come up with 10 new things that you don't know... so there might be some stuff that isn't so crazy.


1. I don't listen to the words of the songs. There's a select few that I know the words to... but even then, I'm not sure if I could tell what they mean. It might be because of the type of music I listen to (and it never makes sense) but I just don't normally LISTEN to the words.


2. I have an irrational fear of falling/tripping and hitting my front teeth on the ground. It makes me cringe just thinking about it.


3. I'm right handed and I wear my watch on my hand. I've always loved watches and just figured (when I started wearing them) that if you were right handed you wore them on your right hand. Makes sense, doesn't it? It's too late to change now.


4. If I could pick a superhero power I would want to be invisible. I've wanted that at least since I was in first grade. I think it has something to do with wanting to be invisible so I could inflict pain on my first grade teacher, Mrs. Talbot. I really, really didn't like her.


5. I would love to hang out on a movie set. Actually it goes further than that. I would love to follow the director around from start (story boards and location scouting) to finish (through the editing and premiere's). It has less to do with the celebrity part of the movies, and more to do with the actual making of a movie. There is so much that goes into really making a movie and it's always fascinated me.


6. My current favorite song is "Nine in the Afternoon" by Panic at the Disco. I have no idea what that means. I think even if I listened to the words I couldn't figure that one out.

7. I can wiggle my ears.

8. I drive a lot (in the Salt Lake Valley) for work. I'm surprisingly accurate when estimating how much time it will take me to get places around town. I think this used to annoy Justin, but he usually believes me now.

9. I drove to school on my 16th birthday. I had a test in my 2nd period history class, so I drove myself to school (illegally) went home and picked up my mom, drove to the DMV and got my license.

10. I never let myself read books for fun during school. I would usually read one on spring break and christmas break, but never during school because I wouldn't do my school work. Since graduating I have never not been in the middle of a book. And, I always finish books I'm reading. Even if I lose interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment