Monday, February 18, 2008

Two weeks from today

Where will you be? If you're a fellow American, you'll probably be enduring yet another week of freezing temperatures hoping the snow has stopped and aching for a spring day that reaches 50 degrees... or mabye even 55.



Not me. I'll be in in Zihuatanejo, Mexico. (zee-wataneho) The average temperature's are in the high 80's (that's 29 degree's Celius) and it seems to never rain. I am getting pretty excited and looking forward to a break from work and the cold. Mostly just the cold.

Just in case you're not jealous now... here's just a couple of pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Did you know that's the town that Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman escaped to in Shawshank Redemption! It looked beautiful in the movies! And I resent the fact that I'm not considered a fellow American just because it's 80 degrees here in Yuma and it never rains! I know we are close to the border, but we have not been pushed over the fence yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shut up.
    I'm so sticking my tongue out at you.

    ReplyDelete