Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Sugar Overload Day

Hmm... Valentines Day. I have no emotion (positive or negative) regarding this holiday. I never felt particulary bad when I wasn't with someone (which up until now, was just about every year) and I have to say... I don't think it's made a big difference since Justin and I have been together. Our anniversary is a week later... so I think we'll just kind of combine the two (just like my parents always did -they were married on February 15th). Justin did send me flowers at work today -which is always nice.


They look like the picture, except that they are white.



I actually really liked Valentines Day in elementary school. I loved making the big valentines box or envelope out of contruction paper and passing out cheesy commercial Be Mine cards with those disgusting candy hearts that had sayings on them. Man... those are gross. I'm not sure why I liked valentines day.

Well... Happy Valentines Day to all of you out there.
And, thanks again for the flowers, Justin.

No comments:

Post a Comment