Friday, February 22, 2008

One Year

Well... we made it.
Our first anniversary.

We've been to Paris, London, California and St. George (it counts as a vacation because it was warm).
A family reunion and a couple sittings of family pictures.

The start of a blog and several church callings.

The Red Sox won the World Series.

I lost my dog, Charlie.

We lost a pregnancy.

Justin graduated (walked) with his MBA from Westminster.

We've been to a couple of concerts and a LOT of movies and plays.

We bought a business.

I started cuting your hair (gulp)
And we're buying a house.
I can't wait to see what the next year brings!



Justin bought the 2nd diamond band for my ring and then brought home these beautiful orange roses last night. I pretended to be a photographer and took a picture of both. Thanks, honey!

6 comments:

  1. What a year, huh? Congrats!...I was gonna make some comment about how much longer you've lasted at the marriage thing than I did...but I decided not to. Way to "lock in!" :) Happy Anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny how ang said she wasn't going to make a comment about the comment she eventually made. love that girl! Congrats on making it through your first year! I hear it's all downhill from there. ;) Do you get a diamond band for every year of marriage?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE YOUR RING!!! Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. It was a great yr. for you both. Have fun with the next one too. Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh congratulations!! you two are so cute together and i love having you guys as my sunday school teachers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your ring looks amazing! Congrats and we love having Justin in the Family! (most of the time Ha Ha)

    ReplyDelete