Monday, February 25, 2008

First Update

I took these pictures a while ago but didn't post them because I wasn't sure anyone would care.
I still don't think most of you are incredibly interested by the progress of our new home, but I am.
Plus, by the time we get back from warm and sunny Mexico it's going to look REALLY different, so I thought I would post them now.
Justin standing in the doorway. The den is to the left and the living room to the right.

View from the den to the entryway.

Living room


Kitchen/Dining Area


More kitchen

One of the Upstairs bedrooms

That's all for now. We're still planning on the middle of May. If anyone wants to help me box stuff up I could use it! (I hate moving)

2 comments:

  1. That's way fun. It's like real life HGtv for you. Can I come watch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am NOT helping you box stuff up, but when you are actually ready to move, let us know and we can help - Haley

    ReplyDelete