Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy (belated) Mothers Day to me

On Mothers Day Justin had a card and a book for me (not to mention we bought a huge TV the night before). But... when I woke up and looked down at my feet, I realized what I actually wanted (needed) was a pedicure. I love pedicures. I used to get them ALL the time with friends the last couple summers, but haven't had one since I got married. So, I said thank you for my card (he offered to make breakfast, but there was no time) and my book and said I wanted a pedi for Mothers Day.

I finally found the time to go yesterday.




6 comments:

  1. I've never had a pedicure before. I REALLY want one. They look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. I took my mom this morning for a mani and a pedi for my brothers wedding tomorrow. I could look at my toes all day. I thought about taking a picture...now maybe I will. Did Pearl do those?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your pedicures now, because they become few and far between with a little one in tow. I am glad you are starting to feel better. I went through the same withdrawals from unisom when I was pregnant, but what a lifesaver. We need a lunch date soon so you can see Vicki's little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just in time for St. G. They are so cute & I bet you loved the massage. Crap..now I've got to do mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are super cute toes!!!! how fun! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peyton just saw the computer and said "who's toes are those, they're so cute"

    ReplyDelete