Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sleeping through the night

You might expect a post about sleeping through the night from a proud parent. Nope... it's about me. I stopped taking the half of a sleeping pill that's been my life-saver for the last 2 months and it's been a rough few nights. I tried not taking it the night before Memorial Day, but too little sleep and a too busy day created a monster of a headache, and I took it all last week again.

So, Friday I didn't take it, had a pretty bad headache on Saturday, but I was still functional. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night were pretty bad, and I slept in 2 hour increments at best. My body must have been too used to the drugs to help me sleep and forgot how to do it on it's own. Last night, however, I only woke up twice -which is pretty good for me.

I feel bad that I'm not much of a blogger right now, I just don't feel like I have anything worth talking about. We had our 2nd doctor's appointment last week, and things are going well. We'll probably have our ultrasound in July. That's worth a post, I'm sure.

We're enjoying the new house. I'm starting to be a little sick of everything being so brown... which is hopefully the first sign that I might actually start wanting to decorate a bit. We're also heading to St. George this weekend with Justin's family. I'm sure that will have pictures and stories. More blogging posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment