Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Worst shape than me

I may get winded walking up my stairs, I can't get up before 7:30 am if my life depended on it, and I might only make it to the gym once a week right now... but looks like I'm in better shape than Big Papi.


For all of you non-red sox fans (I know, I can't believe I have friends that aren't die-hard sox fans either) this is a pretty hard blow. Not only is Tampa in the lead (seriously, Tampa? They don't win things) but we just lost our designated hitter. And Manny... well, Manny (and his 500 homeruns) seems to be better when Ortiz is around. I'm a little worried.

Oh... and how's that for posting? Two in one day.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie,
    What did you think of the big Red Sox brawl yesterday?
    It's the talk of the town here in Boston (well, besides the Celtics winning, that is)!

    ReplyDelete