Monday, June 16, 2008

I... was tagged

"I"

(Tagged by April)
I am... pretty tired. It's a Monday, so it's to be expected I guess.
I want to be... sleeping. (I have feeling this is going to be a theme for these questions)
I need... ice water.
I wish... I had a dog. But, I'm not willing to take care of one right now. Hopefully next year.
I'm scared... of falling and hitting my teeth/mouth.
I love... my husband, family, friends and the Red Sox!
I will never forget... ANYTHING! Even as my brain turns to mush from the pregancy.
What worries me... Uh... labor? Can I just skip that part and get the baby later this year?
The world could do without... many, many things -and people. Can't think of just one right now.

1 comment:

  1. I think I am feeling tired and hot the more I read about you being tired and hot :). Way to be a trooper that you have kept up all you are doing!

    ReplyDelete