Friday, December 11, 2009

9th Day of Christmas

One Christmas Eve my mom was at work and my dad was home with us kids. I had to be younger than 8, since I don't think this would have worked before that.

We were at home and someone unexpectedly came to our home. Well, to be honest, we WERE expecting him, but not so soon.

Santa came over to our house! We couldn't believe how lucky we were. I'm not sure how long he stayed -he had to get back to his sleigh to begin delivering his gifts of course. The thing I remember most about this night, was my dad had to go and help Santa with his sleigh after the visit. We were convinced we heard them up on the roof -because, where else would the sleigh be?

Turns out, my dad's friend Santa, had car problems and my dad went out to help him get his car started.

I wonder why Rudolph couldn't give him a jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment