Sunday, December 13, 2009

On the 8th Day of Christmas

Man, this is going to be a month without pictures -how boring! We had our Petersen family Christmas party last night -an excellent time to get some pictures (especially of the ugly Christmas sweaters) but, I left my camera at home. How about a picture of Santa?


Here's a short story from a mall Santa.
My mom had the 4 kids at the mall and we took turns talking to Santa. I probably went last and walked back to my mom a little disturbed. -No, nothing 'weird' happened. Other than the fact that Santa knew my name. I was old enough to know that Santa -especially a mall santa- wouldn't know my name. One of my other siblings said that Santa knew their name too.

It kind of freaked me out, and I could tell that my mom was a little weirded out too. She wondered if it was someone that knew our family or something. A little while later it came out that Santa had asked one of my brothers the names of his siblings that were standing in line with him.

Pretty fancy little trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment